People still get confused with Standard Bank instant money despite it being around for some time. We are going to explain all you need to know about Standard Bank instant money voucher number.
What is a Standard Bank Instant Money Voucher Number?
The voucher number is usually sent to the sender or receiver devices during an ongoing transaction. The instant money voucher money can be used for various types of transactions including sending out money, withdrawing, or initiating a reversal.
How do I find my Standard Bank instant money voucher number?
- Dial *120*212#
- Just click on the “Manage Voucher” option
- Choose the “Top Up with IM Voucher” option
- Select the Voucher you wish to redeem
- Enter your cash collection PIN
How do I withdraw my Standard Bank instant money voucher without PIN?
It is not possible. You need your PIN to withdraw your Standard Bank instant money. If your instant PIN isn’t sent, do the following:
- Select “Transact”
- Click on the “Send” option
- Choose the “Manage vouchers”
- Then, delete the voucher using the pin created and recreate the voucher again.